Terms & Conditions
DataTalks tickets are issued 3rd Street Group Ltd and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
• Tickets are not refundable.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain.
• Visitors will not be allowed admission to DataTalks without a valid ticket.
• For the safety of all visitors to DataTalks, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
• The Organisers reserve the right to alter, cancel or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of DataTalks due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets. The organisers cannot guarantee access to individual sessions or features within the event which are subject to availability.
• The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to DataTalks as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
• The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property during DataTalks.
• Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during DataTalks
• The sale or promotion of any articles in the gangway or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
The term ‘Data Talks’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, 3rd Street Group LTD, whose registered office is Unit A3, Broomsleigh Business Park, Worsley Bridge Road, London, SE26 5BN, UK . Our company registration number is 9940780. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.